Chair’s opening remarks
State of the industry: What is an influencer?
Does this blanket term create challenges in understanding this channel properly?
Exploring whether it is overused and whether we should we be using a different term
Why are influencers influential and why has this channel grown so quickly in the past few years?
Is influencer marketing right for you?
Exploring whether jumping on the influencer bandwagon is right for your brand and your goals
Identifying how to use influencer marketing in a way that makes sense for your goals
Should you be looking towards micro influencers or macros influencers?
Liesa Stecher, Head of Brand Marketing, Lumen
Navigating influencer marketing #trustissues
How do we prevent trust from breaking down in an industry more under scrutiny than ever?
The role trust plays in the fight for compelling, authentic and creative content on social media through influencer marketing
Exploring insights on how influencers, brands, and consumers all have trust issues with influencer marketing and how to build it back
Emily Young, Head of UK, Takumi
Creativity and co-operation: Finding balance when working with influencers
How to find comfort in the struggle for creative control over campaigns
Giving the space to influencers to create content that fits their brand and yours
Case study examples of the benefit of a more flexible brief and how to get the best out of influencers
Emily Trenouth, Head of Influencer Marketing Strategy, MediaCom
Case study: Creating an influencer strategy
- Introducing influencer marketing into your campaigns and how to build an effective strategy
- What platforms to look at and which kpis to focus on?
- How to integrate this into your existing marketing plan and how much budget to allocate
Sedge Beswick, Managing Director, SEEN Connects
Case study: Working with influencers to reach new customer segments
Driving engagement through influencer generated content
The importance of authenticity and the evolution of the Micro influencer
Considering influencer partnerships not in isolation, but as one element of the integrated marketing strategy
Sonya Mooney, Marketing Manager, Pizza Hut
The vetting process: Picking the right influencers
- Picking influencers that align with and won’t damage your brand
- What metrics you should be looking at to evaluate influencers?
- Looking beyond follower count to identify influencer worth
Alvin Gunputh, Social Media Manager, P&O Cruises
Marianne Fakinos, Global Influencer Manager, Visit Britain
Scott Guthrie, Strategic Influencer Marketing Consultant
Gordon Glenister, Head of Influencer Marketing, BCMA
Oxford Style Debate: PRs are best placed to handle influencer marketing
In this heated debate you will hear from two opposing perspectives on where influencer marketing should sit for maximum effect
Whose budget should it come from?
Where should influencer marketing be sitting in the sales funnel and who should be responsible?
Case study: Rethinking measurement of influencer marketing
- Hear from brands on the new ways they are approaching the challenge of measurement
- Turning away from traditional marketing metrics to transform the way you use influencer marketing
- Creating impact that is trackable for increased investment
Panel discussion: Hear from the platforms – How will the industry evolve?
- How are platforms evolving their product and how will this affect influencer marketing?
- How will these changes affect measurement and influencer- brand relationships?
- What will a successful influencer campaign look like in the future?
Lucy Luke, Strategic Partner Manager: Entertainment and Creators, Facebook
Emily Young, Head of UK, Takumi
Influencer regulation: Staying ahead of the curve
- As the industry and its regulation develops, how can you remain compliant?
- What areas are next to be regulated? How much can influencers commodify?
- How to maintain best practice regardless of regulation
Case study: The potential of long term influencer relationships
- Exploring the benefits of a long term influencer strategy
- Creating influencer relationships that are more than just a sponsored post
- How to manage, plan for and measure a long term influencer strategy
Elena Torode, Director of Communications, JW Marriott Grosvenor House, Marriott International
Oversaturated or full of potential: What is the future of the industry?
Hear from both influencers and brands on where they think the industry is heading
How are brands innovating the ways they use influencer marketing?
What do influencers want to see change to improve relationships with brands?